Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good bye...

The hardest word to say to someone so dear.

Life sometimes tend to be so unfair that we question why do these things happen?
Why do we have to lose a loved one?
Losing someone in a tragic accident. IT ISN'T FAIR.

NOEL VICTOR ORTEGA BAUTISTA.

I remember the promises, your corny jowks, your sweet words, your hugs, kisses, all your stories of childhood, heartaches, stuff with school, future plans, problems, dreams, worries, that special smile, your i love yous....everything.
Its all just a memory now.
I never thought that things would end up this way, Why do you have to go?
I remember talking to you late at night, all the funny stories.. the drama, the fights, the sweet stuff...all gone.

I never wanted to question God's will. But right now i just want to ask "WHY?"..
Why you?
Why this early?
Why through an accident?

Honestly, deep inside i'm still holding on to the promises..
To everything you said..
But now,
there's nothing to hold on to anymore..
You're gone..
I know you're in a better place now, but its still sad that you had to go..

I remember telling you that you're my strength and then you'd answer that I'm your weakness.
if only i've been stronger, if only i did everything to keep you from doing things..

You will truly be missed.
You will never be forgotten,
You will always be in our hearts.

Noel Victor Ortega Bautista.

I LOVE YOU.
But God loves you more.

Rest In Peace, til we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment